Our conferences are a great place to learn the latest best practices, get hands on training, learn about the latest product roadmaps and share best practices with other customers. We strive to address the latest trends with great sessions and engaging events.
CWAVE conducts two conferences per year, one at the annual GE Centricity™ Live even where we have a specific dedicated Enterprise Imaging track and one independent event around RSNA.
Empowering Breast Image Screening and Diagnosis
Date: Tuesday, November 06, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 Hour
Join this webinar to learn how clinical IT tools can help overcome imaging workflow inefficiencies, maximize productivity, decrease report turnaround times, and ultimately support faster and more definitive diagnoses.
Radiologists have more breast imaging tools at their disposal today than ever before. Still, high patient volumes, large datasets and multi-modality image sources (from multiple locations) all combine to introduce workflow inefficiencies and put high demands on breast imaging operations. Learn how GE Healthcare empowers the role of the radiologist through high-performing IT infrastructure – in support of patient centric outcomes.
Jeff Hoffmeister, MD, MSEE
Vice President & Medical Director
Currently serving as vice president, medical director at iCAD, Inc., Dr. Hoffmeister has participated in developing mammographic Artificial Intelligence solutions for 25 years. He has provided clinical insight to engineering and marketing teams and managed the design and implementation of clinical studies for FDA approval of mammographic AI products—from iCAD’s first mammography CAD product SecondLook in 2002 to iCAD’s most recent digital breast tomosynthesis AI solution, PowerLook Tomo Detection.
Axel Crasemann, MD
Principal Digital Product Manager
Dr. Crasemann has held a number of sales and product management roles in women’s Health and currently leads breast imaging product management for GE Healthcare’s visualization products. He holds a Doctor of Medicine from Christian-Albrechts University at Kiel as well as a degree in Medical Computer Science from TFH Berlin.
Heide Harris, RT(R)(MR)
Global Clinical Marketing Training Manager, MRI
Ms. Harris, is currently the Global Clinical Marketing Training Manager for GE Healthcare MRI. With over 20 years of clinical MR experience in applications, marketing, and product development, she infuses her passion for MR throughout all of her work and approaches the challenges from the customer’s point of view.
Mary K. Henne, MS, RSMS, RVT
Clinical Research Education Leader, ABUS
Ms. Henn is a sonographer and sonography educator since the mid-1980s. Today, she is the Clinical Research Education Leader for Automated Breast Ultrasound at GE Healthcare. In this role, she is a clinical evidence partner and trusted advisor, driving onsite acquisition quality, and acting as a liaison between GE Healthcare’s luminaries and their research team for Invenia ABUS.
Replay Webinar: Encounter-based Care and the VNA Connection
Oct 25, 2018 | Replay Available!
Replay this panel discussion of encounter-based care and how it is shaping Enterprise Imaging requirements across the care continuum. We compare ideas on how and where a Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) can help improve outcomes through more informed decisions at the patient’s point of care.
- How a VNA can help clinicians access comprehensive patient imaging history via an image-enabled EHR, and across multiple care settings
- How to design care area workflows and infrastructure to speed adoption
- How you can best apply and deploy these capabilities across a healthcare system
Global Director – Vendor Neutral Archiving (VNA) Program
Aaron Hillman leads global marketing for GE Healthcare’s Centricity Clinical Archive Solution (VNA) and Enterprise Imaging Analytics. Aaron has more than 14 years of related experience in healthcare IT, including EMR transformation, clinical documentation solutions, SaaS and cloud solutions and patient care-enabling technologies.
Region Leader – Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) Solutions
Brian Green oversees the architecture and interoperable needs of large-scale, complex VNA installations involving cross-enterprise integration. Brian has spent 15 years designing, developing and implementing ancillary DICOM and HL7 services for VNA solutions. He is an adjunct professor in Computer Science and Information Systems.
Commercial Leader – Enterprise Imaging & Vendor Neutral Archive
Gary Nicolas led some of the earliest Enterprise VNA installations in the United States. He advocates strong emphasis on enterprise governance in advance of VNA solution planning. Gary has deep domain expertise in multiple VNA technologies including the enterprise master patient index (eMPI) architecture.
Schedule a Demo at RSNA 2018
Date: November 25th – 30th, 2018
Location: GE Healthcare Booth #7334
RSNA is quickly approaching! Please schedule time for a personalized demo at the GE Healthcare booth. This is a great time to see our latest clinical software and workflow tools to help you enhance efficiency and deliver the best clinical care possible.
- Centricity™ Universal Viewer innovations – incorporating 3D tomographic CAD to help prioritize exams and help improve breast cancer detection rates (while simultaneously working to reduce reading times and patient recalls).
- Applied Intelligence (AI) – to help ensure patients’ exams are seen by the right radiologist at the right time through integration of AI based screening results from our academic and third-party partners into the PACS.
- Centricity Clinical Archive1 – the #1 Vendor Neutral Archive Solution2 now with innovative analytics to provide insight into enterprise-wide IT investments, resources, and clinical processes to help improve care delivery, reduce costs, and help obtain appropriate reimbursement.
- AW Advanced Visualization – with sixty (60) clinical applications and increased enterprise level functionality servicing multiple departments and facilities from a single system. Incorporating DICOM Direct Connect (DDC) technology to eliminate duplicated storage silos for 3D/4D images by utilizing existing PACS/VNAs for storage management.
Click to schedule a Demo with a GE Healthcare expert at our Booth #7334 to learn how we can help elevate radiology now and into the future. We look forward to welcoming you to RSNA 2018 in Chicago!